Monday, April 27, 2009

For me, planning a wedding was one of the most fun and stressful times of my life. I was always looking for new ideas and different opportunities to incoporate. Everything needed to be perfect.

And as I'm sure several of you already know, your wedding can surely be one of the most expensive things you will ever spend money on. It was certainly important to make sure I going to spend money on the right things. The right location, the right linens, the right flowers, etc.

Open houses were my savior. I could sample food, touch fabrics, see different arrangements, listen to music and speak with other brides about their experiences.

So every chance I got to go to an open house, and certainly one that was "free," was a opportunity I didn't want to miss.

As as recent newlywed myself, I hope you all take advantage of the open house Pedrotti's North Wind Ranch will be hosting on May 6, 2009 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

And guess what? They are having awesome givaways-free chair covers, free DJ service, free 1-Hour Photo Shoot, $1,000 off the rental of the facility and so much more.





No comments:

Post a Comment