Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fort Sam Golf Club - This weekend

This weekend Barbara and Alex Devora of Still Life Photography are going to be photographing Maria & Chico's wedding out at The Golf Club at Fort Sam Houston.

I know the club works very well for wedding receptions. Although I do not know if they are using any outdoor space. Hopefully the weather will not be a factor. Yesterday I heard from Mario with A Touch of Elegance, who is also involved with this wedding. He said they were going to be adding a few special touches in the decor.

Once I have some photos from Maria & Chico, I post a few, let you see what Fort Sam looks like. Also, if you didn't know, anyone can host their wedding with Fort Sam. They have three great venues to choose from and their rates are very reasonable. Email Manuel Valdez to get rates and availability with Fort Sam.

Happy Wedding Planning.
The Wedding Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment