Thursday, April 23, 2009



OK, so I was visiting with Kat from Rebecca Kathleen and as she was helping out some customers, I decided to look around the store. She recently moved into a larger space in Artesian's Alley and had a whole bunch of new lingerie lines and cute little bridal accessories.

As I made my way around the store I noticed two shelves with flip flops displayed on the ledges. The most interesting thing about these was that you could remove and switch out the straps. How cool was that?

Think one day you'll be wearing a blue and white day dress and cork kitten heels with blue straps, and later in the evening you could switch out the straps to a satin black one with a cute embellishment. One word, awesome! Typically items that do more than one duty aren't of the highest quality and you might expect these to be too right? Nope. I fashioned one myself and I'd have to admit . . . they're pretty good.

These "Switch Flops," from national designer Lindsey Philips, are a popular item for reception footwear. You can give them to your bridesmaids so they can wear something more comfortable at the party or be comfy yourself and tuck them away under your dress. You can decide to go traditional with silver and white or add a pop of color on the sole or the strap. Again, awesome!

Lindsey Philips will be visiting Rebecca Kathleen April 30th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Receive a free strap with a purchase of a Switch Flop or wear your Switch Flop in and receive a free strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment