Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Real Texas Wedding: : Tiffani & William Mosley August 8, 2009


































video

How did the two of you meet?

William and I met each other at our home church in San Antonio, Texas (Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church). We started dating when we were 17 years old, and have been together ever since.

How did he propose?

William had come to visit me during the Christmas holiday. During that time, I lived in Houston. He happened to be sick on the day he proposed. We had talked about going to dinner and a movie that day, but I insisted that we just stay home because he was sick. He was acting strange all day and continued to pressure me into our dinner/movie plans.

Later that evening, I started cleaning up around my apartment. While cleaning, William thought I had seen the ring in his suitcase (but I didn’t). He kept asking me … “did I see it?”. I told him that I didn’t know what he was talking about, and to go lay down because he was talking strange. He sat me down on the couch and pulled the ring box from his suitcase. He opened it up…and asked me to marry him.

He told me that he had plans already in place that night to take me out, and make the proposal special. Due to me refusing to go out, not knowing he was going propose and him not feeling well...the whole proposal turned out special in its own way.

What are three characteristics that made you fall for your husband?

Funny, Handsome, Loving

What was the inspiration behind the design of your wedding?

The colors of my wedding were inspired from a blouse that I own. My favorite color has always been purple. The colors in the blouse were plum, lavender, gray/silver, magenta and black. I carried the blouse around to all my vendors, so that the color scheme would flow throughout the whole wedding.

What was the most trying part of the planning process?

The hardest part for me during the planning process was not having William present in San Antonio to help with it. He is in the Air Force and is stationed in England. We communicated daily through phone calls, text messages and e-mails about the wedding.

Did either you have a bride/groomzilla moment? Describe.

Neither one of us had a bride/groomzilla moment. I made sure that I was organize from the beginning. I always communicated with each of my vendors to make sure things were always on track. There were some trying moments throughout the planning process, but everything turned out beautiful in the end.

What element of the wedding exceeded your expectations?

The reception was GORGEOUS!!! The décor, colors, lighting, and the view just made the whole night amazing!!! If I had to pick a second element…I would chose the photo booth (Boothography). They created a FABULOUS favor for my guests to take home.

If you were a guest attending your wedding, how would you describe it?

I would describe the wedding as intimate and elegant. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was done with class.

Besides marrying the love of your life, what was the most important part of the day?

Besides marrying William, I think the most important part of the day was seeing family and friends at our wedding. It was a great opportunity for us to socialize and also say our goodbyes before we headed off to England.

What are your plans for the future?

Currently, we are living in England. We will be here for approximately two years. Our future plans include traveling throughout Europe, being successful in our careers and starting a family.

Wedding Details:
Ceremony Venue: Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
Reception Venue: Rosenberg Skyroom at The University of Incarnate Word
Wedding Coordinator: Sheryl Mack
Bride’s Dress Shop: Puttin' on the Ritz
Bridesmaids’ Dress Shop: Alfred Angelo
Tuxedo Shop: Al’s Formal Wear
Bridal Hair: Stylist: Geneva Pope/Hair Shop: A Absolutely U
Invitations: TLC Invitations
Caterer: Sodexo Catering Service
Cake: Sylvia Jackson
Florist/Décor: Simple and Elegant Weddings
Photobooth: Boothography
Chocolate Fountain: Fun & Fancy Chocolate Fountains
Musicians: Michael Potts/Soloist: Tiffany Grant
Photographer: Elan Imaging
Videographer: Alamo Photographic
Transportation: A Class Luxury Limousine Service
DJ: Carlton King
Special thanks from the bride:

Bisli at Simple & Elegant Weddings has been an excellent vendor. She is very passionate about what she does and it truly shows in her designs. I would recommend her ANYONE who may need her services.

The staff at the Sky Room have been incredible. Very professional and helpful throughout this whole process.

Boothography was very creative with customizing favors for my guest. I love the sample of my favor!!!

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, Tiff. I am so glad your day was blessed and beautiful. It was so good to see your mom again...she looked so beautiful...
    Your dresses were just phenomenal, and the reception hall was exquisite.

    I pray the most blessed and joyful life for you and William. Your children are going to be so happy that you're their mom.

    I love you, and hope to one day get to meet/greet William.

    If he ever needs a SNCO to make waves for him, tell him to look me up

    yvette.thompson@ang.af.mil

    I LOVE YOU BOTH!
    Yvette Giles Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE WEDDING, WEDDING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING LIKE THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS BORING HAD A GREAT TME AT THIS RECEPTION WAS BEAUTIFUL LOVED THE COLORS HAD A GREAT TIME

    ReplyDelete