Monday, August 10, 2009

Photographer of the Week

This week's Vendor of the Week is none other than Stunning Imagery. Beautiful work! Real emotion and the truthfulness of the moment is caught on camera in a way that exhibits true talent. Great Work. Can't wait to see more photos.




1. How did you start out?

I've got to give all the credit to my parents. Growing up they encouraged me to pursue my passion and they made a lot of sacrifices to ensure my success. I got hooked on cameras and computers at a very early age and never looked back.

I shot a few wedding videos for friends, and I quickly fell in love with the wedding day experience. Encouraged by the positive feedback from my early work, I started shooting weddings full-time and later added photography as a natural progression.

2. What services do you offer?

I offer both photography and video.

3. What is your approach to taking pictures of a wedding/event?

I approach the wedding day with passion and enthusiasm. I genuinely enjoy shooting weddings, and I think that is responsible for whatever degree of success that I have achieved.

I also think it's really important to bring a fresh perspective to the wedding day. No two weddings are the same, so I try to tell a unique story that captures both the essence of the day and the personalities of the bride and groom.

4. What’s the inspiration behind your work?

Without a doubt it's my clients. They are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Nothing could be more inspiring or motivating than knowing that they are going to be treasuring my work for the rest of their lives.

5. What is the best part of your job?
The part where I get to hang out with remarkable people having the time of their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment