Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vendor of the Week

Every bride deserves to be treated special on their wedding day, but Michelle with Moonlit Events makes sure a bride is taken care of through the entire process. Find out more about Moonlit Events here.




1. I first started out in the Event Coordination business 8 years ago as an intern to the Special Events Manager at the Omniplex Air and Space Museum in Oklahoma City.

The first big event that I helped coordinate was the opening of the Titanic Exhibition. It was a large Gala affair and had several celebrity guests such as James Cameron and Suzy Amis. From there I went on to work in Tampa and Dallas as an Event Coordinator for both the social and corporate markets. When I moved back home to San Antonio three years ago; I began Moonlit Events as a Wedding and Event Consulting Firm.

2. I offer my services as a Wedding Consultant and Coordinator. My packages range from Full Service Event Coordination to Month-Of. My strengths are helping to pair my clients with the best vendors in San Antonio to suit their needs and budget as well as being able to create a unique, consistent, and memorable design for their big day.

3. My inspiration comes from the latest trends in fashion and across the events industry. I love to incorporate color and texture into all of my client’s weddings. I am a huge fan of special lighting and always look to incorporate the hottest trends to create a long lasting memorable experience.

4. The best part of my job is the self satisfaction and reward I earn when my clients are able to gush about how fabulous both the planning and big day experience were. I’m ecstatic when their guests have a fantastic time at the event and everyone walks away feeling like their lives are better because of it. I create long lasting friendships with my clients and keep in touch with them over the years. Relationships are an important factor to my success; whether with other vendors in San Antonio or with my clients.

For more information call 210-362-0286 or visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment