Thursday, February 25, 2010

Need a florist? Check out Statue of Design

Finally a blog post right? Sorry folks I've been crazy busy this week running around meeting clients and attending photo shoots. And let me just say, you're going to be blown away with what we got in store for our July edition. I'm super excited!

So today I went and visited David with Statue of Design. The team over there was working with amazing photographer Kristin with Urth Studio on Statue of Design's new ad. I'd share a photo or two but we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

Anyway, if you don't have a florist yet, David is certainly worth visiting with. He does A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work! I am just in love with what he had out there today. So here are a few shots of some other stuff he's done. Enjoy! Give David a call at 210-829-0636, tell him we sent you. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment