Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quirky Cake Toppers: Wedding Accessory Superstore

While some may of you may have an idea of what we do at San Antonio Weddings, many don't really know the actual daily workings of what goes on behind these doors. While I'm not exactly certain what the others do on from day to day, part of my job is to keep an eye out for the latest trends, concepts and ideas in the wedding industry, which in my defense requires a lot of surfing the web, checking out national magazines and chatting with local brides and wedding professionals (the fun stuff). :)

So while perusing around on yahoo I stumbled across this article feature. It reminded me of how much I personally enjoyed finding quirky accessories myself.

The Wedding Accessory Superstore is one of the best resources out there for such things--quirky or not. They have everything, cake toppers, bridal party gifts, invitations, attire, veils and much more.

Here are a few of my favorite cake toppers from the Wedding Accessory Superstore.







No comments:

Post a Comment