Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Dress Wednesdays: Picks of the Week

Available at Bridal Connection
If you're like many girls who envisioned walking down the aisle in poofy, swishy gown like Cinderella, then this is the perfect dress for you. It's organza fabric is light and airy. And it's beaded waist band with flower accent adds just the modern touch for today's bride. 

Available at Debi's Bridal 
I might be a bit biased, but I love Mon Cheri (my dress was Mon Cheri). Just look at the boldness of this gown. I have to admit I also l.o.v.e. red. This is definitely the perfect dress for a more trendy bride, but it still just absolutely gorgeous. 
Available at Julian Gold 
If you like the romantic and simple look, this dress from Melissa Sweet offers the best of both worlds. The lace detail and scalloped neckline add sort of a vintage flair--a timeless look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment