Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks San Antonio Weddings & Event Consultants

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. It lasts more than just the one day, it's a month long (for me anyway. Yes, I started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Don't judge.) But besides the festive decor and crazy social schedule, visiting with friends is something I really look forward to.


Our dear friends at San Antonio Wedding and Event Consultants stopped by last week to drop off some goodies. Teresa, who wasn't able to be there with Melanie and Krystle, made, from scratch, delicious sweets for all of us to enjoy.


I forgot to take pictures of all the treats before we stuffed our faces. And here we are, we're missing a couple of people on our staff though. Can you name us?




And this is Melanie and Krystle, look how festive they are. So cute! 


Thanks ladies. You're all fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment